Intro Am F x2
Am F
I still remember lying on the floor
Am F
I still remember trying figure this all out
Am F
My body bruised with no one left to call
Am F
So many questions, running through my head
C F
Saying what have I, what have I done
C F
Will you stay, will you stay here with me
G F
Cause I don't wanna be alone, be alone, I don't wanna be alone
No, No
G
Don't leave me here on my own
F
I don't wanna be alone
Am F x2
Am F
I still remember crying all the time
Am F
I still remember so many sleepless nights
Am
Don't turn out all the lights
F
I need somebody here
Am F
My mind won't go to sleep
F
It keeps crying out
C F
What have I, what have I done?
C F
Will you stay here with me
G F
Cause I don't wanna be alone, be alone, I don't wanna be alone
No, No
G
Don't leave me here on my own
F
I don't wanna be alone
Am F
I know nobody wants feel alone
Am F
There's gotta be somebody to save me
C F
Tell me what have I, What have I done?
C F
Will you stay with me?
G
I don't wanna be alone, be alone
F
I don't wanna be alone
No No
G
Don't leave me here on my own
F
I don't wanna be alone
No No
G F
Cause I don't wanna be alone, be alone, I don't wanna be alone
Am F x2
Am F
I don't want to be alone......
Home » Taps » Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done
Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done. Kategori Artis :
Taps
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Taps - What Have I Done dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)