INTRO: (G) C D C G C D C G
VERSE:
G
Where did you go
When things went wrong, baby
C Bm
Who did you turn to
Dm C
To find a shoulder to lay your head upon
A
Oh Baby, wasn't I there
D Bm Am
Didn't I take good care of you
C D C
Oh no, can't believe, you're leaving me,
D G
yeaaaaaaaah
CHORUS:
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
C G
I just can't go on this way
VERSE:
G
Who am I to rule the pride
Of someone else's heart, baby
C Bm
Didn't I give you everything
Dm C
But in return for a memory
A
Oooh, I know I was there
D Bm Am
Though I didn't say a thing about taking care of you
C D
So, don't you know, you believe
C
I need it, T -- (T as in Terry)
D G
Yeah, now, Oh
CHORUS:
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
C
I just can't go
BREAK:
Bm
You remember, said you were always going to leave
C Bm
Remember, said you were always going to leave
C
Remember, remember
Eb
I can't help but wanting you, loving you
G
Ohhhhhhhh
CHORUS:
sl.
C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
I want you to stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Come on please, stay with me, baby
C A D
Alllllllll, all that I need, is getting out there
C
All I . . . Alright
D
Yeaaaaaah, come on now
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Shake with me, baby
sl.
G C / D
Stay with me, baby
C Bm
Ooh yeah
Am D G
All that I need is stay
C G
Come on, Why won't you stay
Home » Terry Reid » Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby
Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby. Kategori Artis :
Terry Reid
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Terry Reid - Stay With Me Baby dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)