Intro
F# Abm Bbm Abm - C#
F# Abm C# C#
F# Abm Bbm
I missed my father's 80th birthday
Abm F#
'Cause I was working nine to five
Abm C#
I didn't want to, but I was just too
C#
Too busy thinking about
F# Abm
Cars, cash, and credit
Bbm Abm
How to establish myself a blanket
F# Abm C#
To secure me some savings for the years to come
C# Ebm B F#
I know nothing's ever over if I can prove
Abm C#
My intentions were good
C# Ebm B F#
So I search for something clever to say to you
Abm
But I can't
Bbm
'Cause the action speaks for itself
Ebm B
Now I'm back to zero
F# Abm
I just called to tell you
Bbm
Tell you I love you
Abm C#
Tell you I love you
F#
I just called
Abm C#
Called to tell you, really nothing at all
Bbm B
You know how these things happen
Bbm B
I'm not quite sure what's been lacking
Abm
In my life
C# F# C# - C#
But I think it's likely it's you
F# Abm Bbm
I missed my first real anniversary
Abm F#
'Cause I was drinking by myself
Abm C#
Being an artist, yeah I was just too
C#
Too busy dreaming about
F# Abm
Songs, fame, and romance
Bbm Abm
And "what a groovy night for a moondance"
F# Abm C#
I forgot, it's not groovy when you're all alone
C# Ebm B F#
I know nothing's ever over if I can prove
Abm C#
My intentions were good
C# Ebm B F#
So I search for something clever to say to you
Abm
But I can't
Bbm
'Cause my tail's tucked between my knees
Ebm B
And I feel real sheepish
F# Abm
I just called to tell you
Bbm
Tell you I love you
Abm C#
Tell you I love you
F#
I just called
Abm C#
Called to tell you, really nothing at all
Bbm B
You know how these things happen
Bbm B
I'm not quite sure what's been lacking
Abm
In my life
C#
But I think it's likely it's
Abm C#
Oh, I think it's likely it's
Abm C# F#
Oh, I think it's likely it's you
Home » Theo Katzman » Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You
Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You. Kategori Artis :
Theo Katzman
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Theo Katzman - Called To Tell You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)