Intro
Gm Gm Gm Fsus2 Gm G# Gm
Gm Gm Gm Fsus2 Gm G# Gm Fsus2 D# A#
TIP: If the riff is too difficult for you, you can substitute simply a Gm D# A#.
The same goes for the verses, which follow the same pattern.
Verse 1
Gm
Just let me say one thing
D# A#
I've had enough
Gm
You're selfish and sorry
D# A#
You'll never learn how to love
Gm
As your world disassembles
D# A#
Better keep your head up
Prechorus
Cm
Your name, your face is
A#
All you have left now
G#
Betrayed, disgraced
Gm A#
You've been erased
Chorus
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I have erased you
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I've wanted to waste you
C#
So long, so long
Fm
I have erased you
C#
I have escaped
Fm Cm
The bitter taste of you
Verse 2
Gm
Just let me clear my head
D# A#
I think I've had too much
Gm
You're so disappointing
D# A#
But you make good use of it
Gm
As your world disassembles
D# A#
Better keep your head up
Prechorus
Cm
Your name, your face is
A#
All you have left now
G#
Betrayed, disgraced
Gm A#
You've been erased
Chorus
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I have erased you
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I've wanted to waste you
C#
So long, so long
Fm
I have erased you
C#
I have escaped
Fm Cm
The bitter taste of you
Solo
Gm D# A#
Gm D# A#
Gm D# A#
C# Fm
C# Fm
C# Fm
Prechorus
Cm
Your name, your face is
A#
All you have left now
G#
Betrayed, disgraced
Gm A#
You've been erased
Chorus
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I have erased you
Cm A# G# Gm
So long, so long
G# A#
I've wanted to waste you
C#
So long, so long
Fm
I have erased you
C#
I have escaped
Fm Cm
The bitter taste of you
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Bitter Taste dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)