Intro: Em Cadd9
Em Cadd9
She just walked away
Em Cadd9
Why didn't she tell me?
Em Cadd9
And where do I go tonight?
Em Cadd9
This isn't happening to me
Em Cadd9
This can't be happening to me
Em Cadd9
She didn't say a word
D
Just walked away
Em Bm
You were the first to say
Cadd9
That we were not okay
Em Cadd9
You were the first to lie
D
When we were not alright
Em Bm
This was my first love
Cadd9
She was the first to go
D Em
And when she left me for you
Cadd9 D
I was the last to know
Em Cadd9
Why didn't she tell me
Em Cadd9
Where to go tonight?
Em Cadd9
She didn't say word
D
She just walked away
Em Bm
You were the first to say
Cadd9
That we were not okay
Em Cadd9
You were the first to lie
D
When we were not alright
Em Bm
This was my first love
Cadd9
She was the first to go
D Em Cadd9
And when she left me for you
D
I was the last to know
F Am Dm Am Em C
D Em Cadd9
I'll be the first to say
D
That now I'm okay
D Em Cadd9
And for the first time
D
I've opened up my eyes
Em Bm
This was my worst love
Cadd9 D
You'll be the first to go
Em Cadd9
And when she leaves you for dead
D
You'll be the last to know
Em Bm
I'll be the first to say
Cadd9
That now I'm okay
Em Cadd9
And for the first time
D
I've opened up my eyes
Em Bm
This was my worst love
Cadd9 D
You'll be the first to go
Em Cadd9
And when she leaves you for dead
D Em
You'll be the last to know
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Last To Know dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)