C F
I don't know where to start though you grabbed a piece of my heart
Am G C
The first time we met.
C F
And with that million dollar smile you made me stay a while.
Am G C
It was a time I couldn't forget.
Am F
And I can't how you make me feel this way.
C G
But I'll do my best with some paper and a pen.
C F Am G C
I don't know what to write down now. Only time will tell.
C F Am G C
It's a complicated melody but we'll have to figure it out.
F C
And I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel right.
Am G C G
You'll get the best of me, my love.
Am F
'Cause there's a song that swims deep in my heart.
C G C
A song of you, a Song of Us.
C F
Now with every line I write, it's never quite right.
Am G C
Words will never be enough.
C F
Though I try I fail to capture your details,
Am G C
There's too many that I love.
Am F
And this is my way of telling you babe.
C G
I'm trying my best with some paper and a pen.
C F Am G C
I don't know what to write down now. Only time will tell.
C F Am G C
It's a complicated melody but we'll have to figure it out.
F C
And I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel right.
Am G C G
You'll get the best of me, my love.
Am F
'Cause there's a song that swims deep in my heart.
C G C
A song of you, a Song of Us.
Am F G C
'Cause a simple love tune will simply not do.
F C G
There's a million songs to write but not one will describe
Am F C G
the Song of Us. The Song of Us.
Am F C G Am F C G
Ooooooooo ooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo
Am F C G Am F C G - - - - -
Ooooooooo ooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo
Am F C G
And I must try to get it right, again and again with only paper and a pen.
C F Am G C
I don't know what to write down now. Only time will tell.
C F Am G C
It's a complicated melody but we'll have to figure it out.
F C
And I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel right.
Am G C G
You'll get the best of me, my love.
Am F
'Cause there's a song that swims deep in my heart.
C G C
A song of you, a Song of Us.
Am F - - - - - - -
'Cause there's a song that swims deep in my heart.
C G C
A song of you, a Song of Us.
Home » Tigirlily » Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us
Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us. Kategori Artis :
Tigirlily
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tigirlily - Song Of Us dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)