Intro:
Db
Db Ab F#
Fm F# Fm F#
Db
Db Ab F#
A pair of socks is all you gave to me,
Fm F# Fm F# Db
but I wore those socks forever, wore those socks forever.
Db Ab F#
I peered through the bannisters,
Fm F# Fm F# Db
I remember hearing talking, I remember hearing talking.
Db Ab F#
How did they all fit inside?
Fm F# Fm F# Db
The secret's in the night sky, the secret's in the night sky.
Db Ab F#
Candle in the corner of the room,
Fm F# Fm F# Db
it was filled with Christmas Quiet, filled with Christmas Quiet.
Db Ab F#
Walking on a cold misty morning,
Fm F# Fm F# Db
I was wearing all the jumpers, wearing all the jumpers.
Db Ab F#
A pair of socks is all you gave to me,
Fm F# Fm F# Db
but I wore those socks forever, wore those socks forever.
Home » Tom Rosenthal » Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet
Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet. Kategori Artis :
Tom Rosenthal
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)