VERSE
Am7
Know
F Am7
My only goal is to see
F Am7
When I'm only fast asleep
F Am7
It takes more than strength to find
F
This piece of mind
PRE CHORUS
G Am7
So I'll hold, hold, hold, hold it close
F Dm
To my heart beating with every step
G
Hold, hold, hold it close
CHORUS
Am7 F
He sleeps alone,
Dm G Am7
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
F
That they're just ghosts
Dm G
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
Am7 F
And I may go
Dm G Am7
To places I have never been to just to find
F Dm G
The deepest desires in my mind
VERSE
Am7
We,
F Am7
We only know, what we see
F Am7
Cause we're always fast asleep
F Am7
Cause it's so hard not to believe
F
That we'll never know
PRE CHORUS
G Am7
Oh hold, hold, hold, hold me close
F Dm
I've never been this far from home
G
Hold, hold, hold me close
CHORUS
Am7 F
He sleeps alone,
Dm G Am7
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
F
That they're just ghosts
Dm G
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
Am7 F
And I may go
Dm G Am7
To places I have never been to just to find
F Dm G
The deepest desires in my mind
BRIDGE
Em
It's in my head
E7
And I have said
That I must be like him
F Am7
He sleeps alone,
F Am7
He sleeps alone
Em
And one last chance
E7
To make sense
Of what has long escaped us
F Am7
He sleeps alone,
F C
I sleep alone
CHORUS
Am7 F
He sleeps alone,
Dm G Am7
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
F
That they're just ghosts
Dm G
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
Am7 F
And I don't know
Dm G Am7
If in the morning I will be here and if so
F
Let it be known
Dm
That I was worthy
G
I was worthy
G
I was worthy
I was
C Dm Am7 F
C Dm Am7 F
End on C
Home » Two Door Cinema Club » Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone. Kategori Artis :
Two Door Cinema Club
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)