Verse1:
G D/F#
So sudden, so frightful
Em7
My hope and fear stirred as one
C
As though my faith has just begun
G D/F#
So helpless, so unsure
Em7
You hold the space from life and death
C
You hold my hope and all that’s left
Prechorus:
Am7 G/B
Lead me through Your fire
Let Your light shine
C D
My only hope’s in You
Chorus:
G D/F#
I call You Healer, You’re my Deliverer
Em7 C
You hold my world, There’s all power in Your hands
G D/F#
I call You Jesus, You stand in my weakness
Em7 C
You know what is and all that is to come
G D/F# Em7 C
I call You healer
Verse2:
So thankful, so grateful
My dismay and pretenses
Concealed by all Your intentions
So trusted, so true
My cold feet and Your warm hope
Together with my faith rewrote
Bridge:
C2 D
There is nothing that is impossible for You
C2 D Em7 D
There is nothing that is impossible for You, God
Home » Urshan College » Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer
Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer. Kategori Artis :
Urshan College
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Urshan College - I Call You Healer dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)