Capo 4
G D Am x3
G D
Making my way down town
Am
Walking fast
Cadd9
Faces pass
G
And I'm home bound
D Am G D Am
G D
Staring blankly ahead
Am
Just making my way
Cadd9
Making a way
G
Through the crowd
D Am G D Am
G D Am
And I need you
G D Cadd9
And I miss you
G D Am Cadd9 D
And now I wonder
G D
If I could fall
Am Cadd9
Into the sky
G D
Do you think time
Am Cadd9
Would pass me by
G D Am Cadd9
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
Cadd9 D
If I could just see you... tonight
G D Am x3 (Third time add Cadd9 D)
G D
It's always times like these
Am
When I think of you
Am
And I wonder
Cadd9 G
If you ever think of me
D Am G D Am
G D
Cause everything's so wrong
Am
And I don't belong
Cadd9
Living in
G
Your precious memory
D Am G D Am
G D Am
Cause I need you
G D Cadd9
And I miss you
G D Am Cadd9 D
And now I wonder
G D
If I could fall
Am Cadd9
Into the sky
G D
Do you think time
Am Cadd9
Would pass me by, oh
G D Am Cadd9
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
Cadd9 D
If I could just see you... tonight
G D Am G D Am
Am Cadd9
And I, I don't wanna let you know
Am Cadd9
I, I drown in your memory
Am Cadd9
I,I don't wanna let this go
Am Cadd9
I, I've fallen...
G D
Making my way down town
Am
Waking fast
Cadd9
Faces pass
G
And I'm home bound
D Am G D Am
G D
Staring blankly ahead
Am
Making my way
Cadd9
Making a way
G D
Through the crowd
Am G D Am
G D Am
And I still need you
G D Cadd9
And I still miss you
G D Am Cadd9 D
And now I wonder
G D Am Cadd9
If I could fall into the sky
G D Am Cadd9
Do you think time, would pass me by
Cadd9 Am
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
Cadd9 D
If I could just see you...
Cadd9 D
If I could just hold you... tonight
G D Am x3
Home » Vanessa Carlton » Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles. Kategori Artis :
Vanessa Carlton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)