INTRO
Am, C, F, Am, E x2
VERSE 1
Am
I've looked right past the simple things
C G
What have my eyes missed?
Am C F E
Stuck in a space where nothing seems to fit
Am
You live a myth, obsessed with it
C G
Quiet as the sound
Am C
I'm always asking what it means
F E Am
And now I can't stop twisting round and round
PRE CHORUS
Am G
I've grown into this
Am E
This myth with you
CHORUS
Am C F
I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E
Distorting my insides
Am C Am E
I won't forget I'm drenched in it
Am C F
'Cause I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E Am
Tangled words were never mine
Am C E Am
I won't forget I'm lost in it
VERSE 2
Am
Slowly bending backwards
C G
Til my days become misshaped
Am C F E
You deftly sway my thoughts with your fictitious ways
Am
Nothing in me works the same
C
You've got a lot to explain
G
Still I'm asking
F E
And still I can't stop twisting
PRE CHORUS
Am G
I've grown into this
Am E
This myth with you
CHORUS
Am C F
I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E
Distorting my insides
Am C Am E
I won't forget I'm drenched in it
Am C F
'Cause I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E Am
Tangled words were never mine
C E Am
I won't forget I'm lost in it
BRIDGE
Am F
Knots and crosses
C
Skews
E
I fold in two
Am F
With this road we take
Am G Am
I've lost all control of everything, especially me
Am F E
You've lost everything especially me
E
You bite my tongue
F
Now I believe
CHORUS
Am C F
I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E Am
Distorting my insides
C Am E
I won't forget I'm drenched in it
Am E F
'Cause I can't stop twisting around this storyline
E Am
Tangled words were never mine
C E Am
I won't forget I'm lost in it
Am F
Now I believe
Home » Versaemerge » Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology
Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology. Kategori Artis :
Versaemerge
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Versaemerge - Mythology dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)