F Bb2 Dm C
God has the final say and He says that I can make it
F Bb2 Dm C
God has the final say and I'll never be defeated
Gm7 A7 Gm7 F C/E
No matter what He has instore, it's something greater than before
Dm F C
He took my wrongs and wiped them all away
Gm7 Dm G/B Gm7 C
God has the final say , God has the final say
Bb2 F2/A
God says that I can make it, God says that I'll be strong
Gm7add4 F C
God say He'll never leave me and He's never given up
Bb2 F2/A
God says that I'm forgiven, God says that I am loved
G/B F C
God says don't be discouraged for the battle's already won
Gm7 Dm G/B Gm7 C
God has the final say , God has the final say
Home » Vicki Yohe » Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say
Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say. Kategori Artis :
Vicki Yohe
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Vicki Yohe - God Has The Final Say dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)