Em D
These games you play what are they for
C D
Sweet words are that and nothing more
G C
When everything we say falls short of love
Em D
What does it matter? What do they prove?
Verse 1
C G
When Time's reflection shows our colors
C D
I'm half a man, at least it's something
Em
And if...
C G
Fortune mentions the love of others
D C
Then who am I, The King of Nothing
C D Em x2
Chorus
G Am
The tempest in my mind
C G
I can't feel anything at all
G Am
On things would hurt me more
C D
I'm lost, I'm going crazy
Verse 2
C G
Out in the cold, so are you cold
C D
Part of my heart has bred affection
Em
I know...
C G
I've played the fool so many times now
D C
Blinded by pride and pity vengeance
C D Em x2
Chorus
G Am
The tempest in my mind
C G
I can't feel anything at all
G Am
On things would hurt me more
C D
I'm lost, I'm going crazy
Bridge
C D
I gave you everything you bastard
Em C
You won't see me cry
C D
And when it means the most, the people I hurt
Em C
Will stay by me
C
Tell me I'm crazy
D
Tell me I'm crazy
G D Em
I was saved by an angel, a fallen angel
D
You couldn't just leave
Em D
She wouldn't just leave me
C D Em x2
Chorus
G Am
The tempest in my mind
C G
I can't feel anything at all
G Am
On things would hurt me more
C G Em C G
I'm lost, I'm going crazy
Home » Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez » Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo
Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo. Kategori Artis :
Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Victor Jimenez And Lexi Vazquez - Tokyo dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)