INTRO: D
VERSE:
D
I think I'm doing fine
Bm
Just going 'bout my day
G
Then all a sudden
D A
You crash into my brain
D
I start remembering
Bm
The times good and bad
G
First one to take me there
D A
The best I ever had
CHORUS:
G Bm D
They'll never be another first just you and
G Bm
We were falling faster then
A
We should have
G Bm D
tell the others we will love until then
G A G
'Cause.... You'll always be the first
G D G Bm A D
VERSE:
D Bm
Who wouldn't fall for a mystery girl like you
G
Worn out jeans ripped out the knees
D A
They look so good on you
D Bm
Hit every party and we'd stay an hour or so
G
It was cool to see our friends come
D A
But we couldn't wait to go 'cause
CHORUS:
G Bm D
They'll never be another first just you and
G Bm
We were falling fast again
D
We should have
G Bm D
Tell the others we will love until then
G A G
'Cause.... You'll always be the first
INSTRUMENTAL BREAK:
D
Na na na na na
G
Na na na na na
Bm
Na na na na na
A G
Na na na na
D
Na na na na na
G
Na na na na na
Bm
Na na na na na
A
Na na na na
BREAK:
Bm
Always you delivers to me
F#m
I don't want to lose
Bm G
Carries me away back to the time
D
When I was a part of you - Oooooohhh
VERSE:
D
I think I'm doing fine
Bm
Just going 'bout my day
G
Then all a sudden
D A
You crash into my brain
CHORUS/OUTRO:
G Bm D
They'll never be another first just you and
G Bm
We were falling fast again
D
We should have
G Bm D
Tell the others we will love until then
G A G
'Cause.... You'll always be the first
A D
You'll always be my first
D
Na na na na na
G
Na na na na na
Bm
Na na na na na
A G
Na na na na
D
Na na na na na
G
Na na na na na
Bm
Na na na na na
A D
Na na na na na
Home » The Villain » Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First
Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First. Kategori Artis :
The Villain
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Villain - The First dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)