Intro:
F#m E x4
F#m A
shadow of nights, let's bring it out
F#m A
???
B D
the girls i pass when i walk home
A
i see them now
G F#m E F#m E F#m E F#m
see them now
F#m A
i suspect your wings can see the sea
F#m A
???
B D
the girl that's like a new surprise
A
she was in your eyes
G F#m E F#m
in your eyes
B D G A
i would like to see the night
B G A
twisted up and feel the tide
B D G A
you could be the nighttime sky
B G A
and see me lose my mind
B D
we wait alone and ??? wonder why
B D
why our favorite bodies almost die
B D
so meet me at the train tracks, let's get high
A
and kill some time
B D G A
i can see it in your eyes
B G A
shadows on the other side
B D G A
wasted days, you look so tired
B G A
no one's on the other line
B D
we wait alone and ??? wonder why
B D
why our favorite bodies almost die
A
i can't see why
D
i can't see why
Home » Wampire » Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why
Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why. Kategori Artis :
Wampire
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Wampire - I Cant See Why dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)