Bm - G - D
Verse 1:
Bm G
I've become, the world,
D
with a million people watching
Bm G D
on my own, my mind speaks out again
Bm G D
here I am, a song without a voice
Bm G
here i am,
D
its got everybody talking
Bm G D
here i am, a rose without a thorn,
Bm G D
i haven't felt, the way I've felt before
Bm G D
here i am, a product of my youth
Bm D
here i am, and everybody's watching
Chorus:
Bm G D
I've become, the only one thats real,
Bm G D
and I know, there's a million people watching
Bm G D
feel the sun, fall upon your face
Bm G
far and wide,
D
with a million people watching
Verse 2:
Bm G D
All alone, the world, and no one's really watching,
Bm G D
No remorse, the world without a home
Bm
here i stand,
G D
waiting for a sign,
Bm D
another year,
and no one's really talking
Chorus:
Bm G D
I've become, the only one thats real,
Bm G D
and I know, there's a million people watching
Bm G D
feel the sun, fall upon your face
Bm G
far and wide,
D
with a million people watching
Bridge:
Bm G D
I feel it in my bones,
Bm G D
the air we breathe, the night is getting cold,
G Am Bm
like the sun, it shines upon your face,
G D
it feels much better, with a million people watching.
Bridge outro:
Bm G Am D
I've become, the only one thats real
Am Bm G D
here in life, there's a million people watching
Bm G D
I've become, a product of my youth,
Bm G
here I am,
D
and there's a million people watching.
Chorus:
Bm G D
I've become, the only one thats real,
Bm G D
and I know, there's a million people watching
Bm G D
feel the sun, fall upon your face
Bm G
far and wide,
D Bm G
with a million people watching
D Bm G
with a million people watching
D Bm Bb
with a million people watching
D Bm G
with a million people watching
D
and there's a million people watching
Home » We Outspoken » Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching
Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching. Kategori Artis :
We Outspoken
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We Outspoken - A Million People Watching dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)