Intro: Em, Cadd9, D
Em Cadd9 D
Same old song on the radio tonight
Em Cadd9 D
One about wine and roses and candlelight
Em Cadd9 D
But I'm getting all from you with every town that I play
Em Cadd9 D
Maybe this distance is more than we can take
Break (2X):
Em, Cadd9 D
Em Cadd9 D
Somewhere in east Texas your out alone
Em Cadd9 D
But I can’t dry your tears on the telephone
Em Cadd9 D
But I'm coming back to you I swear I’ll make it right
Em Cadd9 D
I’m making my way back home on a red eye midnight flight
Chorus:
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… baby here I'm comin' home
Cadd9 Em D
Cause I can't love you on the telephone
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… darlin I swear I'll make it right
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Lead Break: (4X)
Em, Cadd9, D
Chorus:
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… baby here I'm comin' home
Cadd9 Em D
Cause I can't love you on the telephone
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… darlin I swear I'll make it right
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Chorus:
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… baby here I'm comin' home
Cadd9 Em D
Cause I can't love you on the telephone
Cadd9 Em D
Oooo… darlin I swear I'll make it right
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Cadd9 Em D
No more lone… ly east Texas nights
Home » Whiskey Myers » Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights
Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights. Kategori Artis :
Whiskey Myers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Tx Nights dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)