INTRO: C
F
Keep your head down for now, cut the light
C F
Just 'til we get out of town and I find
G C
Find a place to hide
F
Follow me away from the light, through the pines
C F
There's a clearing there up on the right, out of sight
G C
Where we'll crash for the night
CHORUS:
G F
Behind us the damage is done, no one can erase
C G
Love has no ending, just a resting place
There's a place in the dark
F
In the black where the deals are made
C G
I ain't your partner, I am your slave
C F
Everything will be alright by my side
C F
There ain't a word in my mind to describe
G C
Aah-ah, you and I
CHORUS:
G F
There's a trail of tears and love, no one can erase
C G
Love has no end, take it to the grave
There's a place in the dark
F
In the black where the demons are made
C G C
But I ain't your partner, I am your slave
F
Keep your head down for now, cut the light
C F
Just 'til we get out of town and I find
G C
Find a place to hide
G C
'Til I find a place to hide
Home » The White Buffalo » Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway
Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway. Kategori Artis :
The White Buffalo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - The Getaway dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)