INTRO: Em
C G D Em
I left home, the beloved second son
D Em C
Filled with promise and a tear drop in my eye
G D Em
An escape, my new life had just begun
D Em C
With a whisper, I did run into the night
Em
Into the night
C G D Em
Go where there's no dust, I chase my shadow from the sun
D Em C
Fix my eyes on the ocean, keep it in my sight
G D Em
There I sail into a sinking sea of sin
D Em C
No getting out once you've been in, it's not to try
Em C
It's not to try
CHORUS:
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
G D Em
Longer at sea, I begin to lose my mind
D Em C
No sense of wrong or right, just survive
G D Em
Sky it guides me, where my anger always goes
D Em C
Into a bottle and overflows out my mind
Em C
Oh out my mind
CHORUS:
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, ah ah ah
BRIDGE:
D
Gone where they don't find, the open road is all I know
C G
I can't get dry, dry
I've lost everything I know
D C Em C
I still can't find, find the line, hold the line
CHORUS:
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
Em C
Hold the wind, hold the line, woo who who
Em
Hold the wind, hold the line, ah ah ah
Home » The White Buffalo » Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line
Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line. Kategori Artis :
The White Buffalo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Hold The Line dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)