INTRO: D B C Am B G B7 Em (2x)
D
Lying awake in my bed
B C
When I heard voices in my head
Am B
Angry voices of the dead
G B7 Em
They were in my mind
D
In my head, the voices would stay
B C
I remember when they took ol' John away
Am B
Men in white coats came into his home
G B7 Em
And gave him a jacket of his own
CHORUS:
D
Cold eyes
B7 C Em
In my body, gonna swell my brain
D
Cold eyes
B7 C B7 Em
Making me think that I'm going - - - Insane
INTERLUDE: D B C Am B G B7 Em
D
Was it evil they bestowed?
B C
From the heavens, were they from the lord?
Am B
This I tell you, I do not know
G B7 Em
They didn't give me a sign
D
Terrified in my bed
B C
Would they join me as the living dead?
Am B
Would they have me join them instead?
G B7 Em
Well, I don't wanna die
CHORUS:
D
Cold eyes
B7 C Em
In my body, gonna swell my brain
D
Cold eyes
B7 C B7 Em
Making me think that I'm going - - - Insane
INSTRUMENTAL: D B C Am B G B7 Em (4x)
D
I couldn't keep it bottled in my brain
B C
They all thought that I'd gone insane
Am B
Men in white coats came into my home
G B7 Em
And gave me a jacket of my own
CHORUS:
D
A-cold eyes
B7 C Em
In my body, gonna swell my brain
D
A-cold eyes
B7 C Em
Making me think that I've gone insane
CHORUS:
D
A-cold eyes
B7 C G Em
In my body, gonna swell my brain
D
A-cold eyes
B7 C B Em
Making me think that I'm going - - - Insane
OUTRO: D B C Am B G B7 Em
Home » The White Buffalo » Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane
Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane. Kategori Artis :
The White Buffalo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Insane dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)