INTRO: Am
F
Well, I killed many men with the greatest of ease
Am Asus2 Am
Forgive me, forgive me, I'm down on my knees
F
I don't believe that there's a heaven to go
Am Asus2 Am Asus2
But I must get this evil out of my bones and my soul
C
Wash the blood from my hands, but my mind can't get clean
E Am
I must flush away what I've done, what I've seen
F
Well, I'll hide when I will, my lament it just grow
Am Asus2 Am Asus2
My wife and my children, they don't have to know
F
The fire and the fever, I forever fight
Am Asus2 Am Asus2
I must resist to dance in the devil's delight
C
Now all I need is a damn way to cope
E Am
There's no soap, no hope, no antidote
C G Am
Let the truth wash over me
C G Am
There's only one way to be free
C G Am F
All I really ever need____
Am
Jolene
Home » The White Buffalo » Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2
Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2 :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2. Kategori Artis :
The White Buffalo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Redemption 2 dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)