INTRO: C G C G C G D G
C G D G
Well, its gold and green kerosene
C G D
Far beyond the glow of the city lights
C G D G
You can feel it in the air, you can catch it if you dare
C G D
And all you gotta do is wait around
G
You and I in this sleepy little town
INTERLUDE: C G C G C G D G
C G D G
Slow, like a dream, lost memories
C G D
Locomotion hauls to a grind
C G D G
I get lost in the blue of a lazy afternoon
C G D
Bluer than my little boy's eyes
G
You and I in this sleepy little town
INTERLUDE: C G C G C G D G
BRIDGE:
C G D G
Sun keeps pouring in, withered hands and leathered skin
C G D G
Get up boy, there's work to be done
C G D
Until the sun goes down on you and I
G
You and I in this sleepy little town
OUTRO: C G C G C G D
G
You and I in this sleepy little town
Home » The White Buffalo » Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town
Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town. Kategori Artis :
The White Buffalo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The White Buffalo - Sleepy Little Town dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)