Crazy rides rockets
Who has a magic wand
Empty out your pockets
Words without a song
E5 G5
I myself have found a real rival in myself
E5 G5
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health
Sleeping eye sockets
Baby suck your thumb
I'll keep you in my locket
A string I never strum
E5
It's become so obvious
G5
You are so oblivious to yourself
Fsus2no5/G Emno5/G
Dno5 F#5
You're tied in a knot
G E5
But I'm not gonna get caught
Dno5 Dno5/E F#addD
Calling a pot kettle black
E5 G5
Every song's a comeback
E5 G5
Every moment's a little bit later
Lazy locomotives
wherever you may roll
I think you have no motive
I know you have no home
E5 G5
E5
It's become so obvious
G5 riff 1
You are so oblivious to yourself
Fsus2no5/G Emno5/G
Dno5 Dno5/E F#5
You're tied in a knot
G E5
But I'm not gonna get caught
Dno5 Dno5/E F#5
Calling a pot kettle black
E5 G5
Every song's a comeback
E5 G5
Every moment's a little bit later
Dno5II A#no5addC#/D
Bmno5/D Dno5II
Every moment's a little bit later
Dno5II A#no5addC#/D
Bmno5/D Csus2no5/D E5
Every moment's a little bit later
G5 A5
Every moment's a little bit later
Dno5II A#no5addC#/D Bmno5/D (repeat to fade out)
I'm tied in a knot
But I'm not gonna get caught
Calling a pot kettle black
I'm not gonna get caught
Calling a pot kettle black
Oh oh, oh oh
Home » Wilco » Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black
Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black. Kategori Artis :
Wilco
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Wilco - Pot Kettle Black dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)