Intro: A, F#m
A F#m
Anytime I want I call you on the telephone
A F#m
Anywhere you go, honey, I know you're alone
A F#m
I'll let you know when I've got time for you
A F#m
In the middle of the night when no one else comes through
E
I don't need it, I just want it
D A
I can make the sun rise
D A
I can make the time fly
D A
I can do anything I want to do
E
I can have you
E
Anytime I want
E A F#m A F#m
Anytime I want to
A F#m
Anytime I want I call you on the telephone
A F#m
Anywhere you go, honey, I know you're alone
A F#m
I'll let you know when I've got time for you
A F#m
In the middle of the night when no one else comes through
E
I don't mean it, I just need it
D A
I can make the sun rise
D A
I can make the time fly
D A
I can do anything I want to do
E
I can have you
Bm A
It's alright, honey, don't be ashamed
Bm A
Everybody needs a friend to bury the pain
Bm A
You can use me ’cause, baby, I'm using you
G F#m
Take it out on me, do what you need to
Solo: D A (3x) E
E
Anytime I want
E
Anytime I want
E
Anytime I want
D A
I can make the sun rise
D A
I can make the time fly
D A
I can do anything I want to do
E
I can have you
E
Anytime I want
E A F#m
Anytime I want to
Home » The Wild Feathers » Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You
Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You. Kategori Artis :
The Wild Feathers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Wild Feathers - I Can Have You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)