INTRO - pads then piano
Asus4/2/G
D Gmaj7
D Gmaj7
VERSE 1
D A/D Gadd9
Tell me why, the reason I am here
Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6
Just only you I see from far away
Asus4/2 A7
I've come for you
D A/C# Gadd9
Don't know why I searched all night and day
Bmadd9 A
But when I'm here, darkness came
Gadd9 A A7/G
No lights to show the way
PRECHORUS 1 (double time first line only)
D/F# G D/F# G
Dark despair, still I seek for you
Bmadd9 A Asus4/2 A Gadd9 Asus A
All I long to see was your smile
CHORUS
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
I know I won't look behind, I see no regrets
D A D/F# G Asus4/2 A
No guiding lights so dark, are you my light?
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
But now I am here, and you're close to me
A/G G D A Gmaj7 A D Gmaj7
My heart is with you forever and ever
INTERLUDE
D Gmaj7
VERSE 2
D A/C# Gadd9
See this place, the end of world she fears
Bmadd9 A
No shining lights any - where
G Asus4/2 A
This emptiness in tears
PRECHORUS 2 (double time first line only)
D/F# G D/F# G
Didn't know it was you all along
Bmadd9 A Asus4/2 A Gadd9 Asus A
You were chasing after my sha - dows
CHORUS 2
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
I know I won't look behind, I see no regrets
D A D/F# G Asus4/2 A
No guiding lights so dark, are you my light?
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
But now I am here, and you're close to me
A/G G D A G A Cadd9
My heart is with you forever and ever
BRIDGE
Em
No I won't let you go
Cadd9
I will hold it in my arms
Dsus D A
Oh! This light was you!
CHORUS 3
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
I know it now, beyond the sky, there's new place you'll see
D A D/F# G A Asus4/2 A
I came to you to share our dream to - ge - ther
D A/C# Bmadd9 Gmaj7 - 6 G
I won't let us part, there's no place to be
A/G G D A G A Bm G
My heart is with you forever and ever
OUTRO
Bm G
Bm G
Bm
Home » Xenoblade Chronicles » Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky
Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky. Kategori Artis :
Xenoblade Chronicles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Xenoblade Chronicles - Beyond The Sky dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)