Intro: A
A E7 *
If I lost the best thing
F#m E7 *
I ever had
D7
Because of me
A E7 *
I was selfish
E7 F#m E7 *
Stupid, and blind
D7
How can it be
A D Dm
That it's all ending
A D Dm
Now we can stop pretending
F#m A E7 D
It just faded so fast I think
A
I lost you
A E7 *
If you were the best thing
F#m E7 *
I ever had
D7
To blind to see
A E7 *
We were happy,
F#m E7 * D7 A
How can I find some peace in me
A D Dm
Cause we're both changing
A D Dm
It's not that we stopped caring
F#m A E7 * D
It's just time that has made me grow
A
Apart from you
E7 * A
Cause it's over, it's all over,
D A
it's all over, it's over
E7 * A
it's over, it's all over,
Dm A
it's over now
A E7 *
If we loose the best thing
F#m E7 *
We ever had
D7
If we forget
A E7 * F#m E7 *
Just hold me here in your arms
D7
Like we just met
A D Dm
We will be tender
A D Dm
and say that we'll be for ever
F#m A E7 * D
And just hope it will last because
A
I found you
A D Dm
It's not that we've stopped fighting
A D Dm F#m A E7 * D
It's not that it's not hard just to stand hand in hand
A
And always love you
D A
Because I love you
Home » Yael Naim » Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing
Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing. Kategori Artis :
Yael Naim
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Yael Naim - If I Lost The Best Thing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)