Bm G Em F#
Today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two
Bm G Em F#
The one with old wood creaking that would burn away right on cue
Bm G Em F#
I try to be not like that but some people really suck
Bm G Em F#
Some people need to get the axing chalk it up to bad luck
[play intro riff]
Verse 2:
Bm G Em F#
I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored
Bm G Em F#
She's always running from something so many things ignored
Bm G Em F#
I might do that stuff if it didn't make me feel like shit
Bm G Em F#
I'm on some old reality tip so many trips in it
[play intro riff]
Chorus 1:
Em C# F# Bm
Beautiful disaster
Em C# F# Bm
Flyin' down the street again
Em C# F# Bm
I tried to keep up, you wore me out and left me ate up
Em C# F# Bm
Now I wish you all the luck you're a butterfly in the wind without a
Em C# F# Bm
Care......A pretty train crash to me and I can't
Em C# F# Bm
Care......I do I don't whatever
Verse 3:
Bm G Em F#
I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored
Bm G Em F#
She's always running from something so many things ignored
Bm G Em F#
I try to be not like this, but I thought it'd make a good song
Bm G Em F#
There's nothing to see show's over, people just move along
Chorus 2:
Em C# F# Bm
Beautiful disaster
Em C# F# Bm
Flyin' down the street again
Em C# F# Bm
I tried to keep up, you wore me out and left me ate up
Em C# F# Bm
Now I wish you all the luck you're a butterfly in the wind without a
Em C# F# Bm
Care......A pretty train crash to me and I can't
Em C# F# Bm
Care......I do I don't whatever
Home » 311 » Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster
Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster. Kategori Artis :
311
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar 311 - Beautiful Disaster dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)