Intro:
G Gm D A7
Verse 1:
D G/D
I have dreamed of being Moses
A/D D
Standing on a mountain top
Bm7 A/C# G A7sus4 – A7
When he heard the voice of God
D G/D
And I admit that even sometimes
A/D D
I’ve imagined I was Paul
Bm7 Em7
On the road to Damascus
G/A A
When he heard the Savior’s call
Bm7 G/E
But though I have never heard
A D
His audible reply
Em7
I hear Him speak
D/F# A7sus4 – A7
Unspoken words of life
D
Oh
Chorus:
D G/D
I hear His voice
A/D Bm7
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry
D/F# Em7
When I hear the sparrow singing at
Cmaj7 A7sus4 – A7
The dawn of morning light
D G/D
I hear His voice
A/D Bm7
When I hear the thunder echo through the sky
D/F# Em7
When I hear the wind come whistling through
Cmaj7 A7sus4
A forest full of pine
A7 A7sus4
Then I know, yes I know
A7
I have heard the voice of God
Repeat Intro
Verse 2:
D G/D
In this faithless generation
A/D D
Some refuse to just believe
Bm7 A/C# G A7sus4 – A7
In a god they cannot see
D G/D
But I have had a revelation
A/D D
And I’m as sure as I can be
Bm7 Em7
That the God of all creation
G/A A7
Came to live inside of me
Bm7 G/E
And though I have never heard
A7 D
His audible reply
Em7
I hear Him speak
D/F# A7sus4 – A7
Unspoken words of life
D
Oh
Repeat Chorus
Interlude:
Gm A7 A7sus4 A7 A#dim/E
D Gm D Gm
Asus4
Repeat Chorus
Tag:
G D/F# Bm7 Esus – E Em A7 D
Mm oh I know, yes I know I have heard the voice of God
Home » 4Him » Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God
Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God. Kategori Artis :
4Him
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar 4Him - Voice Of God dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)