Intro: Eb-Gm-G#-Bb/D-
Verse 1:
Eb Gm
You're like perfection
G# Bb/D
some kind of holiday
Eb Gm
You got me thinking
G#
that we could run
Bb/D Eb
away You want I'll
Gm G#
take you there You
tell me when and
Bb/D Eb Gm G# Bb/D
where Oh oh oh oh
Eb
But then I asked
Gm G#
for your number
Said you don't
Bb/D
have a phone
Eb Gm
It's getting late now
G# Bb/D
I gotta let you know
Bb
That everybody wants
to take you home
tonight But I'm
gonna find a way
to make you mine
Chorus 1:
Eb
Don't stop doing
G#
what you're doing
Every time you
Bb
move to the beat
G#
It gets harder for
Eb
me And you know it
Bb
know it know it
Eb
Don't stop cause
you know that I
G#
like it Every time
Bb
you walk in the room
G#
You got all eyes on
Eb
you And you know it
Bb
know it know it
Verse 2:
Eb
You're coming close
Gm G# Bb/D
now swear I can taste
Eb
it You got me tongue
Gm G# Bb/D
tied I can't escape it
Eb
I'm loving what you
Gm G# Bb/D
got But then you push
Eb Gm G# Bb/D
me off Oh oh oh oh
Bb
And everybody wants
to take you home
tonight But I'm
gonna find a way
to make you mine
(Repeat Chorus 1)
Bridge:
G
Every day it's the
same love and games
G# G
that you play Back
and forth round
and round kinda
Bb
like it this way
Chorus 2:
Eb
Don't stop doing
G#
what you're doing
Every time you
Bb
move to the beat
G#
It gets harder for
Eb
me And you know it
Bb
know it know it
Eb
Don't stop cause
you know that I
G#
like it Every time
Bb
you walk in the room
G#
You got all eyes on
Eb
you And you know it
Bb
know it know it know it
Eb
Don't stop doing
G#
what you're doing
Every time you
Bb
move to the beat
G#
It gets harder for
Eb
me And you know it
Bb
know it know it
Eb
Don't stop cause
you know that I
G#
like it Every time
Bb
you walk in the room
G#
You got all eyes on
Eb
you And you know it
Bb Eb
know it know it know it
Home » 5 Seconds Of Summer » Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop
Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop. Kategori Artis :
5 Seconds Of Summer
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar 5 Seconds Of Summer - Dont Stop dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)