VERSE 1
Cm F
So tell me where you've been
Bb F
I've been searching for a long time
Cm F
I don't know where to begin
Bb F
And I've fallen so far behind
Cm F
If you can only see me through
Bb F
You know I just can't help but wonder
Cm F
A reflection that's so true
Bb F
I'd never trade it for another
Gm
Ab-Bb (quick slide up) Dm
vERSE 2
Cm F
If life's a shining jewel
Bb F
To what do I owe relation
Cm F
I think I know the golden rule
Bb F
But it gets lost in translation
Cm F
So tell me how to be
Bb F
Should I worry that I've done wrong
Cm F
Because I don't know how to deal
Bb F
And nothing ever lasts to long
Gm
Bb-Ab (quick slide down) Dm
CHORUS
Cm Ab G F
Does it matter where I am
Cm Ab G F
I could be searching to no end
G F G F
But if I'm lucky I just might really find
Bb Bbm7 F
You at the perfect time
Ab-Bb (quick slide up) Dm
OUTRO
Cm F
Soul searching...
Home » Allah-Las » Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring
Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring. Kategori Artis :
Allah-Las
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Allah-Las - Recurring dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)