Intro: D A G
Bm A G
You find a way there and I will never ask
Bm A G
I will follow you I will follow you
Bm A G
You be the night sky and I will be the stars
Bm A G
I will follow you I will follow you
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G
There's all this love if you need it now
D A G
Bm A G
You take the high road and I will come along
Bm A G
I will follow you I will follow you
Bm A G
Bring me the ocean and I will bring you song
Bm A G
I will follow you I will follow you
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G
There's all this love if you need it now
D A G
All of me is all for you
D A G
You're all I see
D A G
All of me is all for you
D A G
You're all I need
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G A D
There's all this love if you need it
D A G
There's all this love if you need it now
D A G
Home » Angus And Julia Stone » Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love
Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love. Kategori Artis :
Angus And Julia Stone
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - All This Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)