Intro: C C Em Em (4X)
G Em
I see it I see it waiting
G Em
I saw you I saw you standing there
C Em
You wanted to be over that stonewall
C Em
Over that first floor
C Em D
Over that old hotel room
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
But you go there, go there
Em
But you go there, go there
C
But you go there, go there
Em
Yeah you do
G Em
I saw them I saw them waiting
G Em
What was I What was I thinking?
C Em
That you wanted to be over that stonewall
C Em
Over that first floor
C Em D
Over that old hotel room
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
But you go there, go there
Em
But you go there, go there
C
But you go there, go there
Em
Yeah you do
C Em
Bobby stands behind me, feels my pulse
C Em
Until the horses run right from the stalls
C
I know you can't win this
Em
You've got too much in this
C Em
You'll just stand and watch me fall
C Em
But you wanted to be over that stonewall
C Em
Over that first floor
C Em D
Over that old hotel room
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
Tell them what you're here for
Em
You don't know
C
But you go there, go there
Em
But you go there, go there
C
But you go there, go there
Em
Yeah you do
C C Em Em (4X)
Home » Angus And Julia Stone » Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls
Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls. Kategori Artis :
Angus And Julia Stone
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Angus And Julia Stone - From The Stalls dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)