G5 Cmaj7 A7sus2 Dsus4 Gsus2 G F6/9 Em
Cmaj7 A7sus2
I keep writing myself into rust
Dsus4
It's all around us
Cmaj7 A7sus2 Dsus4
Get naked and get into bed right away
Cmaj7 A7sus2
I keep writing myself into rust
Dsus4
Make it all seem so much harder
Gsus2 G Dsus4
But soon you'll be far away
F6/9 Em F6/9 Em
Just keep your lonely hands in yours pockets and fold away all your best clothes
F6/9 Em
I'm only really happy if I know
G5
She loves me so
Cmaj7 A7sus2
I keep writing myself into rust
Dsus4
It's all around us
Cmaj7 A7sus2 Dsus4
Get naked and get in my heart as fast as you can
Cmaj7 A7sus2
I keep writing myself into rust
Dsus4
Make it all seem so much harder
Gsus2 G Dsus4
But soon you'll be far away
F6/9 Em F6/9 Em
Just keep your lonely eyes to yourself and fold away all your best clothes
F6/9 Em
Make sure all those mother fucking boys know
G5
She loves me so
Home » Anthony Green » Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So
Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So. Kategori Artis :
Anthony Green
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Anthony Green - She Loves Me So dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)