Intro
Am G F Am G F Am G F F F G F
Verse 1/2
Am G
Woke up this morning found a letter that she wrote
F
She said she's tired that I'm always on the road
Am G
To hard to swallow being alone
F
She needs someone at night that she can hold
Am G
She must have told me a thousand times before
F
Silent cries I use to ignore
Am
God knows I love her
G F
Didn't mean to hurt her
Chorus
Am
Baby I'll be
G F
Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
Am
I won't leave
G F
Promise I'll be here to the very end
Am
By your side
G F
To protect you and to love you and to be with you for life
Am G F
Come on home to me Charlene
Verse 3/4
Am G
She knows I really love this old music thing
F
Since I was a child it's been my dream
Am G
I can support her treat her and spoil her
F
You know buy her the finer things
Am G
But I forgot about loving her
F
Damn the money, diamonds and pearls
Am G
What about the hard day she had with the baby
F
All she need is for me to love her
Chorus
Am
Baby I'll be
G F
Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
Am
I won't leave
G F
Promise I'll be here to the very end
Am
By your side
G F
To protect you and to love you and to be with you for life
Am G F
Come on home to me Charlene
Bridge
F
Promise I can't live without her
G
God knows I need her loving
F
And it hurts so bad that's she gone
G F
I pray that she'll come back one day
G
In my life
Chorus
Am
Baby I'll be
G F
Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
Am
I won't leave
G F
Promise I'll be here to the very end
Am
By your side
G F
To protect you and to love you and to be with you for life
Am G F
Come on home to me Charlene
Outro
Am G
Oh oh oh
F Am
Sometimes I cry
G F Am
Charlene if you're listening would you call on me
G F
Because my heart is aching
Am G F
Home » Anthony Hamilton » Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene
Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene. Kategori Artis :
Anthony Hamilton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Anthony Hamilton - Charlene dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)