D Bm
Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
Em A7 D Bm
And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
Em A7 G
Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
F#m Em A7
In other words, until I die
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
Em A7 D Bm
And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
Em A7 G
Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
F#m Em A7
In other words, until the end of time
Em A7 Em A7
I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
F#m
Do my best to keep you satisfied
G
Nothin' in the world can drive me away
F#m Em A7
'Cause every day, you'll hear me say
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
Em A7 D Bm
And I'll be yours (yours) until two and two is three,
Em A7 G
Yours (yours) until the mountains crumble to the sea
F#m Em A7
In other words, until eternity
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours
Em A7
'Til the stars fall from the sky
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours
Em A7
'Til the rivers all run dry
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours
Em A7
'Til the sun no longer shines
D Bm
Baby, I'm yours
Em A7
'Til the poets run out of rhyme
D Bm Em A7
Home » Arctic Monkeys » Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours
Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours. Kategori Artis :
Arctic Monkeys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Arctic Monkeys - Baby Im Yours dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)