Cm G#
Cm G#
Cm A#
You came to me - a shadow in the Night
Cm D#
a Love Connection hiding from the Light
Fm Cm
In Darkness here again - true Agents of the Wind
G# G
Conspiracy is never out of - never out of sight
Cm A#
We'll rendezvous in Paris or L.A.
Cm D#
In secret Bars or in Midnight Cafes
Fm
Beneath the Velvet Moon
Cm
the time will pass real soon
G# G
before we part I have to say to you
Cm Fm
Call me Up Right away
A# Cm
I'll do anything you want or say
Fm
Secret Love, Hidden Doors
A# Cm
And the Night Time will become our Day
D# A# Cm
Let me into your Heart - promise me that we'll never part
Fm Cm G Cm
Only yooou know that I am your undercover Love
Spanish verse
Cm A#
In Gaslight avenues we have our Fun
Cm D#
With Jungle Heat - and tigers on the Run
Fm Cm
Is Life too short to play – The secret Agent Way
G# G
Can Lovers on the Airways be as one
Cm Fm A# Cm
Talisman
Cm
Povavor Fm A# Cm
D# A# A# Cm
Cm
Talisman Fm Cm G Cm
Solo
Cm /G# /
Cm /G# /
Cm Dm
Dm Gm
Call me Up Right away
C Dm
I'll do anything you want or say
Gm
Secret Love, Hidden Doors
C Dm
And the Night Time will become our Day
F C Dm
Let me into your Heart - promise me that we'll never part
C Dm A Dm
Only yooou know that I am your undercover Love
Dm Gm
Call me Up Right away
C Dm
I'll do anything you want or say
Gm
Secret Love, Hidden Doors
C Dm
And the Night Time will become our Day
F C Dm
Let me into your Heart - promise me that we'll never part
C Dm A Dm
Only yooou know that I am your undercover Love
Outtro
Dm Gm
Call me Up
C Dm
Gm
Secret Love
C Dm
F C C C Dm
Dm Gm Dm A Dm
Dm Gm
Call me Up Right away
C Dm
I'll do anything you want or say
Gm
Secret Love, Hidden Doors
C Dm
And the Night Time will become our Day
F C Dm
Let me into your Heart - promise me that we'll never part
C Dm A Dm
Only yooou know that I am your undercover Love
Home » Baccara » Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up
Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up. Kategori Artis :
Baccara
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Baccara - Call Me Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)