Intro: Bm A G D A
A D
I was thinkin' out loud Talking to myself
G A
I was up on a cloud There was nobody else
D
No, no I did not call I never was allowed
G D
To speak up at all I was just thinkin' out loud
Bm D G D
Transylvania train, circus never came The heroes are all gone
Bm D G D
No trampoline, fell without a scream Who's looking for a job
A D G Gm A D G Gm A D
Bm D G D
Before I realized, I was hypnotized Flashback to the past
Bm D G D
Cross-eyed jack, monkey on his back We knew it would not last
D
Room service gone off duty
The bellman has retired
G
This hotel is a beauty
A
Even the house dick's been fired
D
Then the sky came crashing down
And knocked me off this cloud
G
When I fell to the ground
Gm D
I was just thinkin' out loud
Outro: D G Gm D Bm D G D Bm
Home » Band » Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud
Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud. Kategori Artis :
Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Band - Thinking Out Loud dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)