INTRO: Am C F C G Am F G
VERSE:
Am C F C
Sing a song for the daughters of Magdalene
G Am F G
All tied up in their white ribbon
Am C F C
November came and before I got your letter
G Am F G
I will love you better, I will love you true
Am C F C G Am F G
Am C F C
Everyday, I would wait by the gates for you
G Am F G
But with time how your heart withdrew
Am C F C
You said I'd never understand the pain
G Am F G
Or share the shame but you know that I wanted to
CHORUS:
Am C F
But you gave me hope
C
And now you take it away
G Am F
You took my love
G
And now you celebrate
Am C F
When the morning comes
C G
No I don't believe
Am F
That my god, oh my god
G
How could you take her from me?
Am C F C G Am F G
VERSE:
Am C F C
And so I told and the sisters of mercy came
G Am F G
By your school just yesterday
Am C F C
I never meant for to cause you any pain
G Am
I want to make it better
F G
Make it go away
Am C F C
So sing a song, for the daughters of Magdalene
G Am F G
All smothered neath the white linen
Am C F C
If Mary knew how she was being used,
G Am F G
So misconstrued, how you were being used
CHORUS:
Am C F
But you gave me hope
C
And now you take it away
G Am F
You took my love
G
And now you celebrate
Am C F
When the morning comes
C G
No I don't believe
Am F
That my god, oh my god
G
How could you take her from me?
Am C F
But you gave me hope
C
And now you take it away
G Am F
You took my love
G
And now you celebrate
Am C F
When the morning comes
C G
No I don't believe
Am F
That my god, oh my god
G
How could you take her from me?
OUTRO: Am C F C G Am F G x4
Home » Bears Den » Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene
Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene. Kategori Artis :
Bears Den
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Magdalene dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)