INTRO: Bm G A x4
VERSE:
Bm G A
You were kind ever welcoming
Bm G A
Among the slows of La Bartolina
Bm G A
You can take all of your love out on me
Bm G A
Sophie
Bm G A
You always loved Charlie best
Bm G A
You never knew how each night I wept
Bm G A
But I'll feast upon the crumbs he's left
Bm G A
Sophie
CHORUS:
Bm G A
And I can't forgive myself
Bm G A
No, I can't forgive myself
Bm G A x2
VERSE:
Bm G A
You would hide yourself in a shrug
Bm G A
As your hair starting falling out
Bm G A
When you took off your dressing gown
Bm G A
Sophie
Bm G A
Your mother was dressed in black
Bm G A
With a lock of your hair in her hands
Bm G A
And I knew there was no turning back
Bm G A
Sophie
CHORUS:
Bm G A
And I can't forgive myself
Bm G A
No, I can't forgive myself
Bm G A
I can't forgive myself
Bm G A
No, I can't forgive myself
Bm G A
Sophie
Bm G A
Sophie
Bm G A x2
OUTRO:
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I was running for my life
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I'd be running my whole life
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I was running for my life
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I'd be running my whole life
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I was running for my life
A G
Didn't know when I started running
Bm A
I'd be running my whole life
Home » Bears Den » Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie
Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie. Kategori Artis :
Bears Den
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bears Den - Sophie dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)