INTRO: F
#1.
F C F
Mmm, the very first time you kissed me,
Gm7 C
it was so thrilling.
C Bb
What made it so great was I knew that your
Gm7 Fm F
heart was willing.
A F Dm Bb
I never thought that I'd give love a try,
F C
then you came a-walking by and gave me my
F
first taste of love.
#2.
F C F
Mmm, the very first time you held me, it was
C
so nice.
Eb F
I finally found this place they call paradise.
A F Bb
Oh, I was such a sad and lonely guy, then you
F C F
came a-walking by and gave me my first taste of
love.
BRIDGE:
F C Cm F
Your lips upon my lips, your arms around my waist.
C F
How can I forget that first date?
#3.
F
Mmm, so keep your head on my shoulder, stay real
C
close, baby, don't let go.
C
Don't think of tomorrow, let's live for tonight,
F
because I love you so.
#4.
F Am7 Bb
You see that love light gleaming in my eye, swear
F C F
it's gonna never die, cause I've got my first taste
of love.
INTERLUDE: C F C F Eb Bb F C F
OUTRO:
F Am7 Bb
You see that love light gleaming in my eye, swear
F Am7 C F
it's gonna never die, cause I've got my first taste
of love.
Bb F Am7 C
Swear it's never gonna die cause I've got my first
F
taste of love.
Bb F Am7 C
Swear it's never gonna die cause I've got my first
F
taste of love.
Home » Ben E King » Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love
Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love. Kategori Artis :
Ben E King
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben E King - First Taste Of Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)