Intro:
Cm / Cm6 Cm(maj7) x2
Cm Cm7 / Cm6 G G+ G7 G x2
Cm G G7
My love has come along
Cm G G7
My dream's become a song
Ab Eb
My days are bright and sunny
D
Funny why I'm so blue
Cm G7
The man is like a drug
Cm G7
Humiliating and I can't get enough
Ab Eb
Love and all it's splendor
D
Has surrendered it's every blow
Fm G Cm
Bad is the blues that I know
Intrumental:
Cm Cm7 / Cm6
G G+ G7 G
Cm Cm7 / Cm6
G G+ G7 G
Eb Bb
If this is love what was I thinking
Fm
If this is love
Cm Bb
What the hell am I, am I gonna do
Eb Bb
And that man has got me sinking
Fm Fm/G Fm/Ab Fm/Bb Cm Bb
To the bottom of the blue
Ab Eb
It's what I choose
Fm G7 Cm
Love is the baddest blues
Cm / Cm6 Cm(maj7) x2
Cm G7
The joy versus the pain
Cm G7
No my joy it ain't the same
Ab Eb
So I'll put it plain and simple
D
Just like front page news
Fm G Cm
Love is the baddest blues
Intrumental:
Cm Cm7 / Cm6
G G+ G7 G
Cm Cm7 / Cm6
G G+ G7 G
Eb Bb
If this is love what was I thinking
Fm
If this is love
Cm Bb
What the hell am I, am I gonna do
Eb Bb
And that man has got me sinking
Fm Fm/G Fm/Ab Fm/Bb Cm Bb
To the bottom of the blue
Ab Eb
Guess that I lose
F#6 F7/Eb Cm
Love is the baddest blues
Home » Beth Hart » Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues
Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues. Kategori Artis :
Beth Hart
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Beth Hart - Baddest Blues dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)