Intro C#m7 B
Verse 1
C#m E B
I stand with so many questions
C#m E B
But You know all of the answers
C#m E B
And whether this side of Heaven
C#m E B
I know that You are the Healer
PreChorus 1
E B/D#
And my heart will stay steadfast
E B/D#
I know that You are good
E B/D#
And my heart will stay steadfast
E B/D# F#
I know that You are good
Chorus (Stay on B)
Comforter You are to me
Shelter from the cold
Constant how You carry me
Never letting go
You are with me
Verse 2
E B
Your voice holds me together
E B
When I feel like I’m falling apart
E B
I place my world in Your hands
E B
You come and steady my heart
PreChorus 2
E B/D# B
I feel you in the stillness
E B/D# B
I know that You are good
E B/D# B
I feel you in the stillness
E B/D# F#
I know that You are good
Chorus (x2)
Instrumental E B/D# B
E B/D# G#m
PreChorus 1
E B/D# B
My heart will stay steadfast
E B/D# G#m
I know that You are good (x2)
PreChours 2
E B/D# B
I feel You in the stillness
E B/D# G#m
I know that You are good (x2)
Home » Bethel Music » Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness
Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness. Kategori Artis :
Bethel Music
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - Nearness dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)