Intro
E A G#m F#m
Verse 1
E
Your voice ever close you called me
F#m
You never gave up pursuing
C#m B6 A
I fell in love you stole my heart
Your hand ever near I hold to
I long for your heart to know you
Just to live in your fellowship
Chorus
E
Just to be close to you Just
A
to walk next to you
B
This is my one thing
C#m
You are my one thing
E
Just to be close to you Just
A
to walk next to you
G#m
This is my one thing
C#m
You are my one thing
Verse 2
My eyes ever fixed upon you
To live like a child to trust you
I’ll hold on to this treasured love
My life ever set at your feet
I give you my heart completely
To live this life always by your side
Interlude
F#m C#m A
Bridge
E G#m
I have to know you
A
All that’s within me
C#m E A
Cries out for your presence, God
E G#m
Nothing compares
A
There’s no one else
C#m B A E
Jesus you’re my one desire (Last time end on )
Home » Bethel Music » Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing
Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing. Kategori Artis :
Bethel Music
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bethel Music - You Are My One Thing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)