INTRO: E
#1.
E Em7
Well, me and my girl went out the other night..
E Em7
down lover's lane we were walkin'.
E
She said, aw, honey child, do you love me?
D E
Right away I started talkin'.
A E
Is a blue bird blue..has a cat got a tail?
Bm B A
Mmmm, if a blue bird's blue, well, then, honey,
E B
I love you.
#2.
E Em7 E
Well, I held her close and kissed her..then I
Em7 E
looked in those big green eyes.
E
She said, I hear, boy, that you love me!
E
I said, I wouldn't be at all surprised.
A Em7 E
Is a blue bird blue..can a big wheel roll?
Bm B A E B
Mmmm, if a blue bird's blue, then, honey, I love you.
INTERLUDE: E A B A Em7 B
#3.
E Em7 E
Well, she finally believed my story, said, baby I
understand.
E
Well, now I'm gonna be your little lovin' girl
Em7 E
and you'll be my big lovin' man.
A E
Is a blue bird blue..ahh, has a bear got hair?
Bm B A E B
Mmmm, if a blue bird's blue, well, honey, I love you.
OUTRO:
E
Ahhh, is a blue bird blue, baby?
E
Ah, tell me, honey, has a bear got hair?
Em7 E
Oooh, can a big wheel roll?..
Home » Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band » Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird Blue This Masquerade
Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird Blue This Masquerade
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird Blue This Masquerade :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird Blue This Masquerade"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird
Blue This Masquerade. Kategori Artis :
Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Big John Khatt And The Highland Blues Band - Is A Bluebird
Blue This Masquerade dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)