Em
You're a modern day miracle
D
Anything but a typical girl
Em
Mona Lisa on a sidewalk stand
D
Superstar in a common man world
Em C
Nothing's been so beautiful
Chorus 1
G Bm
I wanna stop and ask your name
Em
Take a picture of your pretty face
C
Shout to heaven, steal a kiss
G
Leave the world at your throne
G Bm
I wanna beg you to be mine
Em
For the rest of both our lives
C
But instead I catch my breath
Em
Shake my head, and I walk on
Em
I know I've seen you somewhere before
D
In my mind behind door number 3
Em
You're a pray, you're a gift from God
But there's a bridge I cannot cross
D
It seems you're distant dream
Em C
I will never hold you
Chorus 2
G Bm
I wanna stop and ask your name
Em
Take a picture of your pretty face
C
Shout to heaven, steal a kiss
G
Leave the world at your throne
G Bm
I wanna beg you to be mine
Em
For the rest of both our lives
C
But instead I catch my breath
Em
Shake my head, and I walk on
D Em
I put one foot in front of another, I walk on
D
Knowing there will never be another
Chorus 3
G Bm
I wanna stop and ask your name
Em
Take a picture of your pretty face
C
Shout to heaven, steal a kiss
G
Leave the world at your throne
G Bm
I wanna beg you to be mine
Em
For the rest of both our lives
C
But instead I catch my breath
Em
Shake my head, and I walk on
D Em D Em
Da da da .... I walk on, Da da da ..... I walk on
D .... Em ....D .... Em .... Fade
Home » Billy Currington » Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On
Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On. Kategori Artis :
Billy Currington
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - Walk On dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)