INTRO: G
#1.
G Em G D
Did you hear that lonesome Whippoorwill..
Gbm G Bm D G G7
he sounds too blue to fly?
C G D
The midnight train is winding low and I'm
G D G Bm Em D
so lonesome, I could cry.
#2.
G Bm Em D G
Did you ever see a night so long, when time
Bm D
goes crawlin' by?
G C G D Em
The moon just went behind a cloud, and I'm
G D G Bm Em D
so lonesome, I could cry.
#3.
G Bm Em D G
Did you ever see a Robin weep, when leaves
Bm G G7
begin to die?
C G D Em
That means he's lost the will to live, and I'm
G D G Bm Em D
so lonesome, I could cry.
#4.
G Bm Em D G Bm
The silence of a fallin' star lights up a purple
G G7
sky.
C G Em G
And as I wonder where you are, I'm so lonesome,
D G
I could cry.
OUTRO:
D Em D G Bm Em D
Yeah, I could cry..I could cry-y-y, I could cry..
G Bm Em D G
I could cry-y-y...I could cry, I could cry..
Home » Bj Thomas » Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry
Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry. Kategori Artis :
Bj Thomas
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bj Thomas - Im So Lonesome I Could Cry dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)