INTRO: G F#m/A Em C
VERS
C G D Em
I'm standig by an angel
C G
Tears well up inside
D Em
Feelings are belonging
Am7 C7
Of graditute and pride
CHORUS
G D
I'm blindet by your presence
Em C7
In this moment that we're in
G Em
If God was to describe you
Am7 D
Where would he begin
Em D
Your colours blend together
C7 G
And you become the light
Am F#m/A Em D
If only you could see the way you shine
C7 D G
Darling when you tell the world you're mine
F#m/A Em C7
VERS
C G D Em
You're the future I belive in
C G D Em
I know you through and through
C7 Am7
Your each and every heartbeat every breath
C D
Everytime I look at you
CHORUS
G D
I'm blindet by your presence
Em C7
In this moment that we're in
G Em
If God was to describe you
Am7 D
Where would he begin
Em D
Your colours blend together
C7 G
And you become the light
Am F#m/A Em D
If only you could see the way you shine
C7 D Em
Darling when you tell the world you're mine
BRIDGE
Em C7 G D
You're mine against all odds my love
Em C Em D
What we have it is unbreakable
G F#m/A Em C
G Em
If God was to describe you
Am7 D G
Where would he begin
CHORUS
G D
I'm blindet by your presence
Em C7
In this moment that we're in
G Em
If God was to describe you
Am7 D
Where would he begin
Em D
Your colours blend together
C7 G
And you become the light
Am F#m/A Em D
If only you could see the way you shine
C7 D G
Darling when you tell the world you're mine
OUTRO
F#m/A Em C
C G
I'm standing by an angel
Home » Bjorn Skifs Agnes » Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine
Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine. Kategori Artis :
Bjorn Skifs Agnes
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bjorn Skifs Agnes - When You Tell The World Youre Mine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)