Intro: F - G
Verse 1:
F G F
Hey there little lovers
G F G F
Why we fightin' with each other
G F G F
Ain't no use in cryin' like the others
G F G F
We're fools in need, fools to believe
G F G F
We're all fools in need too foolish to believe
G F G F
I'm gonna somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
Play: G - F
Verse 2:
G F
Killer don't you please
G F G F
I got time and time to bleed
G F G F
And there ain't no use in trying to deceive
G F
I've been fooled by the lover
G F
Fooled by the sinner
G F G F
Fooled myself into thinking I was livin'
Pre-Chorus:
Bb C
I'm fightin' just to breath
Bb C
As I get back on my knees and say
G F
Help me somebody
G F
Help me somebody
Bb C
I'm fightin' just to breath
Bb C
As I get back on my knees I'm gonna
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
Play: G - F (8 times)
Chorus:
F G
She said
Bb C
Suicide's easy
F G
What happened to the revolution
Bb C
Suicide's easy
F G
What happened to the revolution
Play: G - F (8 times)
Verse 3:
F G F
Hey there little lovers
G F G F
No more fightin' with each other
G F G F
Ain't no use in sufferin' like the others
G F
They're fools in need
G F
Fools to believe
G F G F
They're all fools in need too foolish to believe
Pre-Chorus:
Bb C
I'm fightin' just to breath
Bb C
As I get back on my knees and say
G F
Help me somebody
G F
Help me somebody
Bb C
I'm fightin' just to breath
Bb C
As I get back on my knees I'm gonna
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody
G F
Somebody's gonna hurt somebody
G F
Somebody's gonna hurt somebody
G F
Somebody's gonna hurt somebody
G F
Somebody's gonna hurt somebody
Play: G - F (8 times)
Chorus:
F G
She said
Bb C
Suicide's easy
F G
What happened to the revolution
Bb C
Suicide's easy
F G
What happened to the revolution
Bb C
Suicide's easy
F G
What happened to the revolution
Bb C
Suicide's easy
(F) (G)
What happened to the revolution
Home » Black Rebel Motorcycle Club » Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin
Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin. Kategori Artis :
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)