Intro: D D C Am D , D D C Am D , D D C Am D , D D C Am D
D G C C
I'll stay with you until the end
D G C C
I'll say you'll let me be your friend
D G C C
I'll say you'll let me in the end
D G Em C C
I just wanna be your friend
F Am G G
How can I be sure, you're breaking all the rules
F Am G G
How can I be sure, I should be high above
F C G G
I'll climb the mountain, reaching for the skies
F Am A7 A D
And all too soon, I jump the moon and find I'm losing my mind
D C C
And don't tell me, I'm the howling wind
D C C
And don't tell me, you're the moonlit star
D G C C
And don't tell me, I'm the devil's friend
D G C C D
And don't tell me, don't tell me, I've gone too far
Instrumental D D C Am D , D D C Am D
D G C C
I didn't hear you as you left my room last night
D G C C
You turned your back on me
D G C C
I didn't hear you as you left the room last night
D G C C
Please return and set me free
F G G
I'll climb the mountain, reaching for the skies
F Am A7 A D
And all too soon I jump the moon and find the sun burns my eyes
D C G C C
And don't tell me, I'm the howling wind
D C G C C
And don't tell me, you're the moonlit star
D C G C C
And don't tell me, I'm the devil's friend
D C G C C D
And don't tell me, don't tell me, I've gone too far
Instrumental D D C Am D , D D C Am D
D C
No no no No no no no no no
D F G
I can't get a grip on
D F G
I can't get a grip on
D F G G
I can't get a grip on,... you---ou
D F G
I can't get a grip on, no no, I can't get a grip on
E E7 A D E
I'll say you'll let me in the end
E E7 A7 D E
I'll say you'll let me be your friend
E E7 A D E
I've maybe asked this once before
E E7 A D E
Don't you love me anymore
Home » Blancmange » Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me
Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me. Kategori Artis :
Blancmange
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Blancmange - Dont Tell Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)