Verse 1:
G Am
I will praise Your name, I will praise Your name,
D C G
I will praise Your name and ex - tol You;
G Am
I will praise Your name, I will praise Your name,
D Am G
I will praise Your name, as I be - hold You.
Verse 2:
G Am
I will mag - ni - fy, I will glo - ri - fy,
D C G
I will lift on high Your name, Lord Je -sus;
G Am
I will mag - ni - fy, I will glo - ri - fy,
D Am G
I will lift on high Your name, Lord Je - sus
Chorus:
D C G
For Your love is nev-er-end-ing and Your mer-cy ev-er true;
D C D
I will bless Your name, Lord Je-sus, for my heart be-longs to You
Ending:
G Am
I will praise Your name, I will praise Your name,
D C G
I will praise Your name and ex - tol You;
G Am
I will praise Your name, I will praise Your name,
D Am G
I will praise Your name, as I be - hold You.
Home » Bob Fitts » Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name
Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name. Kategori Artis :
Bob Fitts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bob Fitts - I Will Praise Your Name dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)